Get trained and mentored by experienced hands-on administrators and engineers.
We offer individual and group online training.
Our training and mentorship courses includes the following:
- Linux For Beginners
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Linux Foundation Certified Systems Administrator (LFCS)
- Linux Foundation Certified Systems Engineer (LFCE)
- Ansible Automation For Linux Systems
- VMware Vshere For Virtualization
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud From Fundamentals to Expert
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Windows Server
- Server & Storage Hardware
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Azure Devops CICD Tool
- DevOps Engineering (inclusive of the agile way of working – scrum, product owner, etc)
For more information, please reach out to us at email@example.com. If you do not find your course of interest listed here, please reach out and we will let you know if it is available or not.
Our training and mentorship program is divided into three parts:
1. Training strictly based on certification: This type of training is strictly based on the certification exam you want to write. Hence, we will not go beyond the scope and objectives of what the exam covers. The most important thing is that we train and guide you on how to pass the exam to obtain your certification.
2. Training strictly based on mentorship: This type of training does not follow the regular certification exam scope and objectives. This type of training is done based on the real-life problems administrators and engineers encounter and how they are solved smartly. This training objective is different from the certification objectives.
3. Training based on certification and mentorship: This type of training covers the scope and objectives of the certification exam, but goes beyond that to also cover the real-life problems administrators and engineers encounter and ways of solving them.
For more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.